Subaru Tuning that affects the Torque Management Operations & Performance of the Engine by Xtreme Racing Tuning (XRT)
XRT continue to MASTER the Operations and Performance of the transmission (5MT, 6MT, 4EAT, 5EAT, CVT) delivery of TORQUE & POWER to the ground in any models utilising the 32bit ECU (Legacy, Impreza WRX & STI, XV, Crosstek, etc). This is seen through tuning, customer feedback and REAL results based and posted all over the internet, including here on XRT.
Addition reviews are here for Auto Transmissions:
Torque Management are already patched in those tuning!
- Subaru CVT Tuning by Xtreme Racing Tuning (XRT)
- Subaru Tuning that affects 5EAT Operations & Performance
- Subaru Tuning that affects 4EAT Operations & Performance
Generally, the following are expected when tuned (The Transmission Computer is not tuned in the Automatic cars):
- Quicker shifting
- Firmer shifting
- Appropriate gear selection for less labouring or load on the engine
- Less ping/knocking due to the transmission wanting to be in high gear all the time.
- Less pedal moving to make the transmission shifting
- Better fuel mileage
- Easy over-taking and maneuvering due to quicker acceleration due to the above points
Please remember that even Manual Transmission models are affected and are able to accelerate and spin tires easily and freely. Please disable Traction Control.
Pingback: PaulH – 2011 JDM Subaru Impreza WRX STI A-Line 2.5 5EAT – Xtreme Racing Tuning
Pingback: FHartell – 2016 Subaru Crosstrek FB20 CVT