XRT offers professional Subaru Remote Tuning Services with over 16yrs of innovative tuning experience with all types of Subaru’s from different markets – USA to Russia to South Africa; USDM, EDM, SDM, JDM, ADM, Subaru’s such as the 2.0/2.5 Impreza WRX & STI, Legacy, Forester, Crosstek/XV and the Tribeca are all supported.
All Tuning is done remotely out of Barbados. Once you have a laptop/Notebook/Windows Tablet and the Tactrix OpenPort 2.0 Cable, you are ready to Go!
In Remote or E-Tuning, the customer purchase the Tactrix Openport 2.0 Cable and download the rom from the ECU and email it to XRT. During this process, you will log the car using the variables shown here and send me that log or logs with general driving and a few 2nd gear pulls if it is an Auto or 3rd Gear pulls if it is a Manual – all done from low in the rpm (1500+) till the rev limit. An example of a dyno pull is shown below: –
An example of data collected of the stock performance of the car is shown below:-
FYI – viewforum.php?f=104
Once XRT received the rom and the logs, I prepare a tune and email it to you. You will upload this to the ecu and the process of driving and log starts all over again. During this period, you are encourage to give as much feedback as possible and tuning can take a few days to weeks, depending on your time. Usually, a rom per day, your car can be completed in about 3-4 days. Avg time…. 1wk.
XRT provides the following on contact:
- Information package – Download links, customer reviews, etc
- Telegram contact information
- Computer remote access and control using Teamviewer to configure all software needed. Nooby…No worry!!
- Extensive discussions on how to drive and tune your car
XRT provides the following information during tuning:
- Logging analyses of issues or performance
- Dyno graphs
- Feedback and communication to make sure all is going well as the car is learning to maximised fuel economy and performance
- Advice on mods – if needed
Below are the specifics for tuning:
- Tactric Openport 2.0 cable – Please review file attached
- Laptop – Windows 7
- Ecuflash & Romraider – Free software. Please review file attached
- Teamviewer – Free software that will allow me to configure the software on your laptop, if you do have issues doing so. Please review file attached
- Patience and understanding
Attached file – Tuning Tools for ECU Reflashing
- Fuel maps tuning
- Ignition maps tuning
- AVCS tuning
- MAF tuning
- Drive-by-Wire tuning
- Boost maps (Turbocharged cars)
- Some level of transmission Tuning for quicker shifting and operation through the ECU and not the TCU
- Many other maps that are not mention like closed-loop to open-loop tuning
What to expect from XRT Tuning
- A Tuner who responds to your queries, with a wealth of experience and diversity, offering that support superior to none!
- Greater throttle response
- Linear throttle behaviour
- Better fuel economy, especially in Wide Open Throttle (WOT)
- Better engine response
- Better take off from stop
- Better sounding car
- Increase low end to mid range torque
- Greater top end performance
- If automatic, greater transmission response and smoother shifting
What XRT expects from the Customer
- Full maintained car. Example oil change, new plugs, etc
- Efficient AFR sensors operations
- Test for all leaks – Intake & exhaust, especially on cars 4yrs and older.
Please note once tuning is completed,I offer a lifetime support for that tune. In other words, if you want me to review the car 6months or even a year later, thats ok.I will provide updates as needed (sometimes for a nominal fee if additional tuning is needed. Any future mods you perform, XRT charges a retuning fee, once those mods are not major and is within the current tuned. Example Supercharging, Engine upgrades, etc are all major mods.
Please review the following links for additional information:-
Please contact us for tuning options at Info@xtremeracingtuning.com