H6 3.0R Customer Feedback

Please post your feedback on Xtreme Racing Tuning service to you.
Thank you very much
west_minist
Site Admin

PeteF - 2006 ADM Subaru Liberty 3.0R 6MT - Tuning Feedback

Post by west_minist »

Not sure what you did with V3 however, the car feels stronger in lower RPM, so much so that I keep looking for 7th gear cause I'm not used to the car pulling so well in the higher gears from low RPM. I drive through a mountain pass that consists of corners with advisory speeds of between 15kph and 55kph to get to the flat where I do the log runs. When driving this pass the car feels like it is now leaping out of corners and I am able to higher gears through the corners. Fabulous!
west_minist
Site Admin

DanD - 2006 USDM Subaru Legacy Outback 3.0R 5EAT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/109 ... ost2117154
This is a brief pre-review of my currently in progress work with XRT . . . I'll post the full review under this topic when the tuning is completed.

Just wanted to pass on a quick update - I've spent the last week or so finally having my '08 3.0R e-tuned by XRT - and WOW!!!!

Originally, I was looking mainly to get rid of the frustrating 'lag' in my 5EAT equipped Outback (it seems we all get extra lag from the fly-by-wire e-gas pedal, and the stock 5EAT programming doesn't help), and any performance gains I ended up with I would just going to consider a bonus . . .

Well, from the very first ROM version he supplied - the lag had completely gone, replaced with "instant" throttle response - so much so, I'm in the process of re-learning my throttle, especially when backing into a parking spot!. The car drives much better, shifts more appropriately and 'feels' quicker and faster, using my well calibrated butt-dyno!

After the second ROM update produced some unexpected engine pinging, I looked at my fuel log and realized that I currently had 89 octane fuel in the tank (the premium pump was out of service last week). Having brought this to Edwards attention, he immediately sent me a 'safer' ROM to use for the lower grade fuel, and we stopped the ROM revisions for maximum performance until I could get the tank refilled with premium.

After some consideration, I decided to ask Edward go ahead and e-tune for the 89 octane fuel I was currently running on, and when I refill with premium fuel we could continue on the performance ROM tuning for premium fuel. (I decided to do the 89 octane tuning as well, so that I was covered regardless of what fuel I was using, having both 89 and 93 octane tuned ROMs for my car. This second set of tuning for the 89 octane was at additional expense, since I was essentially having Edward do two completely separate tunes - but for me, it was worth the extra effort)

Even now, on V3-89Octane ROM, my 3.0 now feels worthy of it's "R" designation - I can't wait 'till we can get back to tuning for premium fuel!

The actual process is much easier than I was prepared for - after a slight learning curve on my part with the ROMRaider and ECUFlash software, ROM flashes are done in moments and logging is as simple as taking a nice drive.

As for XRT, Edward is absolutely great to deal with - he responds to emails promptly via email or his Blackberry, has a genuinely professional work ethic, and he is a genius with ECU tuning.

We aren't quite finished the tuning process yet, just now finalizing the 89 octane tuning, then soon on to 93 octane tuning. Final engine and performance figures, and end result reviews are yet to come, and I'll post a more thorough review here at that time - but from the very first ROM revision - this e-tuning is more than worth the cost!!!! :29:

Cheers'

Dan
west_minist
Site Admin

StevenL - 2006 ADM Subaru Liberty 3.0R 6MT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

http://www.xtremeracingtuning.com/forum ... f=40&t=557
Subject: Re: v0
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:16:15 +1100
To: XRT

Hi Ed,
That base tune is great.
The DBW feels natural and the actually the engine now does what I want it to do rather interpreting what I want.
Also the car feels like it pulls really well through the rev range.
Rather than the power dropping off at the top end, it feels like it want to keep on going.
The engine still has the odd lump/bump down low but I'm sure you will resolve that with further revisions.
Thanks
west_minist
Site Admin

RyanT - 2006 USDM Subaru Legacy 3.0R 5EAT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/67- ... ost2215666
Hi Ed - thanks for the fast turnaround! I was really tempted to try v0 last night when you sent it, but decided to wait until this morning. I'm hoping its not in my head, but the car feels much different now - I feel like I already got my money's worth! But don't let that stop you.

In manual mode, I feel like there is much more instant throttle response. Press the gas and things start happening. Its nice. A little more get up and go at the lower RPMs. Gear changes happen a bit faster than I remember, so that is good too.

I didn't get a chance to drive too much in auto mode - but when I did, it seemed more lively as well. There were a couple of odd gear changes, but I'll have to take note of that better next time.

Overall, very happy with this. Given my car feels like this based just on v0, I can't wait to get the rest of it squared away. You've got my new logs and notes, look forward to more roms.

Thanks!!!
2014/11/20
http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/67- ... ost2254889
Just flashed v4 and went for a drive and want to give some notes about everything so far.

1. Gear changes: to me, absolutely the best thing about this service. In manual, it shifts much quickly versus a long delay. In auto, I remember driving around before I even knew about Ed/XRT and absolutely hating the gear changes. Coming out of turns was one of the worst - I'd turn, then throttle, then nothing. Annoying. Like its broken. All that gone. Driving around, its just all smooth too. Before, the car didn't know what gear it wanted to be in. Cruising along, pressing the gas, it may or may not downshift, or it may just do nothing, or it might just try to increase speed but it wouldn't. Now, its predictable. If it wants to downshift, it will and you're off. OR because I think he's changed some of the fueling/mapping or however it works, it doesn't even have to downshift and will start going. Really nice. I haven't had a chance to take it on major uphills, where I know it was really annoying - constantly up and down shifting. I did take it on a minor hill - decent grade just short - and I was cruising all nice - a single downshift and without pressing on the gas further - the thing just started taking off uphill!!! Can't wait to take it to the mountains.

2. Torque/power: I don't know how the tuning totally works and can't totally distinguish between better tranny response versus engine torque/power, but here's what I feel so far. Straight up 2nd gear/ 3rd gear pulls feels a little better than stock. Where I can really feel a little extra power is in manual mode. Maybe I never drove the car hard enough before, but maybe it never felt like this before. It just kind of goes when you put the gas on. It feels strong. It feels confident. It feels like a real machine. Makes we want to drive it in manual mode all the time. It is just more fun.

3. MPG: I know the onboard computer isn't all that reliable, but relative to from before, I think I dropped about 1 mpg. But then again, this is during tuning and harder driving.

Anyways, I think with v4, I'm "stable" according to Ed (ie. no knocking/pinging). He'll be the judge of that as I'll be sending him v4 logs shortly.

I kind of want to load my stock ROM on just to really feel the difference...perhaps I'll wait till I'm done. Not sure what else is left to be done, but hope there is more. Anxious to finish up....but then I'll probably want to do some mods....yikes.

Ed is super awesome to work with. His services are great and well worth it.
2015-10-27
Retuned completed

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/337 ... st135.html
Well...finally got back to doing some logging....loaded stock again, had some retunes, and finally can see my before/after. Overall - very happy. The relative gain in HP and Torque are a nice addition to an otherwise completely stock, oem, healthy 3.0.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the improved responsiveness of the tranny is well worth it by itself. And I think Ed had some updates again to the tranny and, well, wow. It shifts great, at the right time, responds to WOTs, and does what you want it to. In manual mode, it shifts much faster than stock. I noticed when I loaded stock - in manual, it takes what feels like an eternity to finally shift after you press up/down - not post-XRT. Very confident in passing situation and anytime I need to go.
v18 vs v14 - 2nd Gear Dyno SAE.png
v18 vs v14 - 2nd Gear Dyno SAE.png (41.19 KiB) Viewed 16169 times
west_minist
Site Admin

tddockery H6 3.0R Customer Feedback

Post by west_minist »

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/109 ... ost2117154
This is a brief pre-review of my currently in progress work with XRT . . . I'll post the full review under this topic when the tuning is completed.
Just wanted to pass on a quick update - I've spent the last week or so finally having my '08 3.0R e-tuned by XRT - and WOW!!!!

Originally, I was looking mainly to get rid of the frustrating 'lag' in my 5EAT equipped Outback (it seems we all get extra lag from the fly-by-wire e-gas pedal, and the stock 5EAT programming doesn't help), and any performance gains I ended up with I would just going to consider a bonus . . .

Well, from the very first ROM version he supplied - the lag had completely gone, replaced with "instant" throttle response - so much so, I'm in the process of re-learning my throttle, especially when backing into a parking spot!. The car drives much better, shifts more appropriately and 'feels' quicker and faster, using my well calibrated butt-dyno!

After the second ROM update produced some unexpected engine pinging, I looked at my fuel log and realized that I currently had 89 octane fuel in the tank (the premium pump was out of service last week). Having brought this to Edwards attention, he immediately sent me a 'safer' ROM to use for the lower grade fuel, and we stopped the ROM revisions for maximum performance until I could get the tank refilled with premium.

After some consideration, I decided to ask Edward go ahead and e-tune for the 89 octane fuel I was currently running on, and when I refill with premium fuel we could continue on the performance ROM tuning for premium fuel. (I decided to do the 89 octane tuning as well, so that I was covered regardless of what fuel I was using, having both 89 and 93 octane tuned ROMs for my car. This second set of tuning for the 89 octane was at additional expense, since I was essentially having Edward do two completely separate tunes - but for me, it was worth the extra effort)

Even now, on V3-89Octane ROM, my 3.0 now feels worthy of it's "R" designation - I can't wait 'till we can get back to tuning for premium fuel!

The actual process is much easier than I was prepared for - after a slight learning curve on my part with the ROMRaider and ECUFlash software, ROM flashes are done in moments and logging is as simple as taking a nice drive.

As for XRT, Edward is absolutely great to deal with - he responds to emails promptly via email or his Blackberry, has a genuinely professional work ethic, and he is a genius with ECU tuning.

We aren't quite finished the tuning process yet, just now finalizing the 89 octane tuning, then soon on to 93 octane tuning. Final engine and performance figures, and end result reviews are yet to come, and I'll post a more thorough review here at that time - but from the very first ROM revision - this e-tuning is more than worth the cost!!!! :29:

Cheers'

Dan
west_minist
Site Admin

camerooney Feedback

Post by west_minist »

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.p ... 15#p392431
camerooney wrote:Feedback for XRT tuning.

Vehicle: 2006 ADM Outback H6 w/5EAT and ~135,000kms.
Mods: none apart from K+N filter.
Support: Tactrix cable, XP laptop. Cheap VAGCOM $15 ebay cable also managed to do some preliminary logging via Romraider.

Ed is very professional and prompt. Considering the time difference and his heavy work load some days he always made an effort to respond to my questions or provide updated tunes. My car is your standard everyday Outback H6. My main gripes with the car in its stock form was primarily sluggish transmission performance.

I'm sitting on Revision 5 of my tune now and its going really well. Transmission lag gone, significantly better driveability and more torque available through better torque map. I had some issues with pinging along the way, first few tunes were due to crappy fuel. I initially asked Ed to tune for 95RON but I've ended up transitioning to 98RON. I've yet to go back to 95 but I expect things would be okay. Logging is very easy, suggest to provide Ed with short/precise logs when troubleshooting pinging to make it easier for him. The most noticeable change to the car's performance is the throttle input, its now quite sensitive but you get used to it after awhile. I'm finding I'm driving everyday to work with probably 20-30% throttle rather than 60%+ on the stock tune, its just so much more effortless that you don't require any more throttle to make it go. Did I forget to mention that the dreaded 5EAT lag is also gone? In some scenarios it almost feels like driving a DSG equipped car, the shifts are just so much faster than stock.

I had one instance where the car felt like it was surging or not drinking fuel properly after a tune, an ECU reset via Romraider fixed this and a casual drive afterwards with another tank of fuel seemed to sort out the learning etc. After a semi-long drive (4hr round trip) the car felt much better. It seems a decent trip might help sort the car's various mappings/values and learning out? I don't know.

There is considerably more punch in 1st and 2nd gear, no more bogging down when pulling out onto a highway. Its no WRX but the H6 with Ed's tune pulls hard if you have your foot planted. I'll upload a short video when I get chance. My fuel economy on the stock tune was always quite good (8.0-9.0L/per100km average mix of highway and town). Highway economy seems unchanged, possibly better but only time will tell. Around town I seem to be sitting on 9.5L/10.0L which is slightly higher than stock but its a small tradeoff for having such improved driveability.

Thanks Ed for making my boring Outback a nice/effortless car to drive. I might be in contact for a retune for some headers... ;)

Thanks,
Cam
by camerooney » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:54 am
http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.p ... 94#p393594
camerooney wrote:More feedback for Ed.

Have two more H6's in the family getting tuned at the moment. Another Outback 5EAT and a 3.0RB 6MT.

We were able to do an advanced version of the tune for the Outback based on mine which saved a lot of time. Version 1.0 is fantastic and a great improvement all round. Extremely fast shifting, loads more responsiveness and torque all through the rev-range. Still a work in progress, few tweaks required for shifting point and flat spot in 2nd but other than that, this tune has come around really quickly. My 06 Outback and the current tune 05 Outback are almost identical. The 05 has performance mufflers fitted and feels less restrictive all throughout the rev range. Its also running 95RON and feeling much the same if not faster than my car running 98RON. Just goes to show that every car is different and even the smallest of changes can impact the tune.

The Lib will begin V0 baseline logging tomorrow and will be very interesting to compare to the 5EAT.

Can't thank Ed enough for his responsiveness and fast turnaround time on this latest batch of tuning.
west_minist
Site Admin

Germany Customer H6 3.0R Feedback

Post by west_minist »

http://www.xtremeracingtuning.com/forum ... f=48&t=562
StefanU-88 wrote:Hi everyone :)!

After the tuning process of my Legacy H6 3.0R MY05 with 5EAT is finished i wanted to say a few words about my impressions and feelings about the entire story. Excuse my wording here and there as English isn't my first language and I'm a bit rusty regarding that :lol:

I bought the car from a dealer who had it from Subaru of Germany in the beginning of 2013 as my new daily driver.
As a car that they used for their business purposes, it had covered only around 40.000 kilometers back than, a quite small number regarding the fact that it is one of the very early pre facelift models, built in 2004. On the downside, I assume that it stood around outdoors for a long time not being moved or only over short distances in the city of Friedberg where Subaru has it's HQ over here.

I replaced the entire rotten exhaust system with new RaptorSC headers, 200cpsi metallic catalytic converters and a new designed custom 2" cat back system with FOX performance silencers and contacted Edward afterwards to get everything tuned, lower the insane fuel consumption after the modification (the car didn't like the free flow exhaust system, consuming over 20 ltrs / 100km) and make everything feel a little bit more sporty.

From the beginning to the end, it was amazing to work with him. When I look back, I almost feel a little bit sorry for all the silly questions he had to answer, but he never lost patience and answered every single of them until everything was clear (even to me :P).

We went through a huge amount of tunes but things didn't go very well until i decided to replace the 10 years old front o2 sensors, which caused lots of problems and only worked from time to time. After that, the final tune was found pretty quickly, especially because Edward delievers new tunes in about no time.

I'm more then pleased with the outcome; not only that the consumption is down a lot (about 11,5 liters / 100 km driven hard in the range of 130kph up to 240 kph on the German Autobahn, often in 4th or even 3rd gear for maximum acceleration and a good amount below 10 liters / 100 km at chilled highway cruising), everything feels more responsive, the car isn't hitting the rev limiter anymore when using kickdown all the way up, it just feels fantastic. I have to admit that I don't know what exactly Edward did in the end to achieve this great feeling, but we went through different kinds of settings and after some short messages via Whatsapp he was able to achieve a result just like I wanted to for my daily driver and couldn't even describe with words.

Even if the car feels more sporty if you want to push it harder, there's much more power below the magical 3000rpm mark and the power band is very, very smooth (much smoother then OEM) and it still feels very drivable regarding every-day-use.

I don't know about power figures but actually I don't care at all; the car is hitting 260 km/h on the dashboard (around 245 GPS, before tuning around 235) and is doing 0-100 km/h in under 6.5seconds (no idea what it was before). Impressive if you imagine that it feels stronger at low rpm, too.

Long story short: That's how Subaru should have delivered the car out of the factory.

I'll contact Edward again next year regarding a tune for my JDM STI and after my dad - who drives a 3.6R Outback, we're a Subaru family here at the mountains - has driven the Legacy after the final tune for the first time, Edward can be sure that he has got a new customer at this moment. Right now we are waiting for the 3.6R's headers to arrive from RaptorSC :D.

After looking for a tuner for quite some time in Germany without a result, i've found the best I can imagine over this strange thing called internet 8000 kilometers away in Barbados.

Thank you very much for all your efforts Edward, they're priceless!

I recorded a little video today on my way from one valley to another here at the mountains, my last drive this year before mounting snow tires. Not too hard driven, but pushing it a little bit uphill. You can get the idea. And... sorry for the annoying sounds the full box of chewing gums in every turn :roll:

(placeholder, video still uploading)

Kindest Regards from the Black Forest!

Stefan
Zig_Zac

Re: H6 3.0R Customer Feedback

Post by Zig_Zac »

Just wanted to leave some great feedback on Ed's work on my 2004 H6 3.0R Outback.

Ed took me through everything and was there each step of the way, from configuring my computer to allow me to get logs and flash ROMs, to doing all the tunes!

He always listened to all my feedback from each version of the tune and always improved on it.

After 5 versions, I'm sitting on a great tune, with very nice power and responsiveness.

Overall, I'm very grateful to Edward for his work on the tune and look forward to dealing with him again when I do any mods and upgrades.

Thanks Ed
west_minist
Site Admin

TyronH - 2007 ADM Subaru Legacy 3R 6MT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=577&p=1777#p1777
http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.p ... 54#p401254
Daytona wrote:Hey, just thought I'd post my feedback from what I'm currently doing.

I just joined the forums a coupled days back, I'm based in NZ with a 2007 Legacy 3.0R 6MT.
I've been looking at getting a couple mods done, Raptor heads are in the post and will be put on soon (huge shout out to Tim for being really, really helpful!)

I ended up getting in contact with Ed asking if he could tune my car, he got back in contact extremely fast and started work very quickly.

My current progress with the tune is:
- Did a drive with logging and a couple gear pulls
- Sent the logs to Ed around 830PM (I think early in the morning Ed's time)
- He got back to me a bit before midnight same day with version 0. Same day!
- I stuck version 0 of the ROM on the car (bit nervous to be honest, first time I've flashed a cars memory!)
- Did the whole reset and what not, and took the car for a spin.
- Repeat for version 1 and 2.

And man, does the car drive different! 1st and 2nd gear changes are pretty quick now!
As others have said, even with version 0, it very much is like a different car. I was pretty much blown away when I took the car for a spin at midnight to see the difference.

Feels a very quick car now, unbelievable that Subaru didn't make the 3.0 have a bit more power out of the factory!
My tune is still in progress, but really impressed by what I've seen so far!

EDIT: Up to revision 3 now - all in the space of less than 24 hours - awesome service!

SI DRIVE
Spent more time switching between SI drive modes, all three are quite usable now. Kinda what I said before, but I probably used to spend most of my time in S# mode as there wasn't a real need to use the others. Will definitely use the others now!

MORE TIME IN LOW RPM
I probably spend even more time in the lower RPM range now, around 2k I'd say.

ACCELERATION
Acceleration is good, love the twitchiness in S# mode. Feels like the car is a bit of a wild horse and wants to be respected type thing, but still worked hard.

ACCELERATION AT HIGHER SPEEDS/OVERTAKING
Acceleration to beyond 130km seems easier now and you don't have to floor it to get there.

0-100
Don't have a time for this, didn't bother recording it, but gets there fast. I probably more like the speed from say 30km to 90-100km. The car was fun before, but now it's huge fun. Coming into a corner is awesome.

FEEL OF GEARS
The gears feel like they all been brought forward a gear. Like 5th now seems like 4th. I still tend to work through the gears anyways when nanna style driving.

BRAKES
Obviously the brakes aren't affected by the tune, but they feel like they will most likely need to be upgraded at some point after this tune, they're suitable-ish now, but now I want the stopping power I had on my bike. There's not point having that extra power (sure feels like there is extra power!) if you can't control it properly.

SOUND
Engine does sound different, gruntier.

DOWNSIDES
At this point, don't really have any - running pretty awesome right now!
I'm pretty sure fuel consumption is better too, especially when you're around town at 50km/h and in 5th gear, I'm at like 6.5ish litres/100km. Haven't been able to fully test consumption at highway speeds yet, will try on Friday night.

I've been for one decent sized trip, I always liked driving the H6, but his definitely takes it to another level.

A huge thanks to Ed for his work and seemingly not ever sleeping!

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.p ... 15#p402664
Daytona wrote:Just a quick update on this.
I've had the headers installed now, so setup is:

- Raptor headers
- 100 HF cats
- Start of y pipe
- One resonator in each branch of the Y pipe (Coby 10")
- Y pipe merges into one
- Stock resonator and stock catback

Waiting on the catback from Aussie at the moment (I'm based in NZ).

Once the headers were in, did more tuning with Ed and after two more versions, car is really flying. Acceleration is really different, I mode in SI Drive is actually usable and you can definitely tell the increase in power.

Totally recommend Ed.
When I get the super charger, will be going back to Ed.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: v3a
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:35:12 +1300
To: <west_minist@xtremeracingtuning.com>

Morning Ed,

Just got back into work, did about 500km over the weekend and car feels really, really good.

Really smooth and you can definitely tell the performance increase. It's way easier to tell the difference on the weekend as I drive those roads quite often so am able to pinpoint the differences much easier.

Goes up hills whilst at 100km/h is much easier in I mode now, I don't have to shift down anymore or stick it in S# mode. I probably spend more time in I mode now on the highway as it's very usable now. Acceleration up hills is really, really good now - car is a rocket.

Sound wise it's much better as well.

Thanks a huge bunch for your help with tuning man, car is totally different!

Cheers
Update - 2015/05/03
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2015 4:20 PM
To: XRT
Subject: Quick update...

Morning Ed,

So had the car for about a 180km drive this morning, left Auckland at around 5am, got into Tauranga at about 8am. I think fuel consumption ended up being around 9.4/9.6l per 100km - that included some fun driving though. If I drove like a nanna the whole trip, I'd say it would have clocked in around 8.8. So pretty happy with that.

I think "I Drive" is even better, can really spend an entire trip in that mode now provided I don't do anything that needs great acceleration. Definitely caters for most normal driving now.

S# mode is really, really awesome. Car pulls away so easy now. Top end speed is effortless. I didn't get the car above 130km but she feels like she has lots in reserve. There was a little bit where I was going through a roundabout with two lines and a truck was on the outside lane, I was on the inside. The tail end of the truck/trailer was leaving the roundabout as I was about midway in and by the time I exited, put the car in S# mode and car pulled away and passed with no worries. I don't think I would have been able to do that stock.

Gear changes feel so much smoother throughout the range and no matter which mode.

So all up - very appreciated, love the update and the intake isn't even in yet!

Have a great rest of day man, thanks heaps again!

Cheers,
Tyron
Update- May 11, 2015
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=578
Hey all,

This is my experience with dealing with XRT (I'm based in New Zealand with an ADM Subaru).

I bought my car around 2012 I think and for quite a while just ran the car stock and doing my own maintenance. When my stereo broke, I started researching how to get some JDM components do I could stick a dual din stereo in.

From then I started modifying my accessories more and more and then over time found out about Raptor superchargers.

I decided I would do the entire exhaust, so long story short I ended up with a brand new exhaust system, Raptor headers, high flow cats, catback - everything is new and 2.5" piping. Pretty much open all the way through except for the cats.

Whilst I was going through this exercise, I contacted Ed and he got back pretty quick from my initial email, basically asking if he could help me out with tuning. The price was very acceptable. Before I contacted Ed I worked out how to use flashing and logging tools which is pretty easy. If you're not too good with computers, I'm sure Ed will be able to step you through it.

Even on the very first update the car felt very different. Very responsive.

I think there were about 7 updates at this point and car was running really well.

Soon after that I got a Raptor intake as well and Ed was able to get my car running awesome on the intake very quickly. Right now I'm on version 11 and car is running great.

I probably spend a lot of time on the highway, so fuel consumption is important for me, the car is getting around 8.6ish at the moment when driving very conservatively. When having fun it goes a bit higher! When I was installing the mods and doing testing, the power increase was quite gradual for me, so I got used to each little bit of power here and there.

The wife then drove the car (so I could here what it sounds like) and she noticed a huge difference. She drove the car in stock form with no modifications and then drove it after all the modifications and tuning. She wanted to keep driving and loved the power increase - very noticable.

I've got no negative feedback or areas where I could suggest room for improvement. Even being quite a large amount of time apart, Ed always replied back to emails quickly and answered any questions and pointed some things out I should try.

Even if you have no mods at all, I would heavily recommend Ed just for the tuning, especially if you have a 3.0.

Hugely appreciated, has drastically changed how my car drives.

Return to “Customer Satisfaction”