Martin UK - 2004 EDM Subaru Legacy 3R 5EAT - Tuning

Please post your feedback on Xtreme Racing Tuning service to you.
Thank you very much
west_minist
Site Admin

Martin UK - 2004 EDM Subaru Legacy 3R 5EAT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=369&sid=20a9b6ef8b ... b6bd#p1055
tubbylad wrote:For visitors looking at the graphs I must emphasise they only tell half the story.
Originally, my car was pinging/knocking/pinking - whatever you want to call it, it was bad. The local dealer suggested it was supermarket quality petrol so I used Shell and it still was the same. Gear changes were not the smoothest and there was alot of indecision as to which gear it wanted - particularly at low revs medium load.
Then I found the link to extreme....
Edward has been superb, extremely competent and very, very supportive. I was nervous dealing with guy over the internet in Barbados but rest assured he delivers.
The car does not ping/knock/pink and drives so much more smoothly.
Exhaust note is deeper, pull is stronger, gear changes are sublime - so smooth, no lurches - and the car just goes when you put your foot down where as in the past it would have changed down before lifting up its pettycoat and going.
Edward is obsessive, he keeps going and going until it's right - we are on v5e (10 roms) and he suggests we are just about done.
I wanted improved driveability, no knock, smoother/quicker gearchanges and if extra performace came as well then that would be a bonus.
I got the lot and then some.
Can't recommend Edward highly enough.
Get your connector & cable then drop Edward a mail - you'll not regret it.
Martin

Return to “Customer Satisfaction”