Russell

Please post your feedback on Xtreme Racing Tuning service to you.
Thank you very much
thedrill

Re: Your Needs + Service offerings

Post by thedrill »

Hi Edward,

I have tried to contact XPT tuning a few times with no response, but was recommended to you from a well known subaru forum.
You are very quick at answering any questions I have (even in the middle of the night ..LOL) and have more subaru tuning knowledge
than I can imagine! polite courteous service at its best.

Regards

Russ.
thedrill

Post by thedrill »

west_minist wrote:Was that recommendation made online?
Yes it was made online, from another member of a well known subaru forum.. who highly recommended you as one of the top tuners of subarus.
so I E-mailed you to see what you could do for me.. and you have been very forthcoming, impressed. 8-)

Russ.
thedrill

Post by thedrill »

I promised I would not say who or where as the guy is a moderator, and it may not look good on him recommending someone else other than local tuners.

sorry

Russ.
thedrill

Russell

Post by thedrill »

I think remote tuning is good and also safe if all precautions are adhered to, I have tried to follow all requests from the tuner when logging the car, and if any problems arose they had been quickly sorted.
With tuning remotely, you can actually get involved with the car and the tune you want to end with, and also get experience with
the car and the tuning changes. This would not be possible with a fixed tune/rolling road tune as they dont want you to know thier secrets.

Edward is highly recommended as a Subaru tuning expert, and having spoken to him personally, he is a gentleman.

Russ.

Return to “Customer Satisfaction”