Info
Owner: NikL
Rom: D2WD610H
Tyres: 235/40-18
Car Kerb Weight: 1510kg
Driver Weight: 105kg
Total Weight: 1615kg

Mods
Raptor headers with X-force mid-section (3rd cat delete)
STi mufflers; pipework is 2.5" all the way through
265lph fuel pump

All dyno'es are based on VSS

Weather
west_minist
Site Admin

v0 Review

Post by west_minist »

Sent: Thursday, 19 May 2016 23:31
To: <west_minist@xtremeracingtuning.com>
Subject: Re: v0

Hi Edward – Just giving you some quick feedback on the v0 tune I loaded yesterday…

Whoa! Car is going great, even though I’m being ultra-conservative and not pushing it past 4k until I can get RR to log again (I need to troubleshoot) and know that it’s safe to really push it. I can already feel the increase in power and responsiveness, especially as the power seems to come on now around the 2k mark. It feels like a great upgrade “downgrading” from E85 back to 98!

Looking forward to getting some logs to you soon and continuing this journey with further tune revisions and feeling what the car is fully capable of! Thanks again for your consistent responsiveness and support to date.
west_minist
Site Admin

Review #2

Post by west_minist »

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.p ... 45#p430175
nixwrx wrote:Just posting my feedback on the experience that I've have with Edward to date.

Since I've chosen to go with remote tuning for the moment (versus a local tuner w/dyno), I was keen on some intensive one-on-one logging, updating ROM, re-logging, etc. iterative tuning process.

LOL as they say, never fear, Edward is here. Through review of logs Edward helped me diagnose a leak in the right-hand header which in turn led to a few other (smallish) mechanical fixes. Anyway once things were sorted the ROMs just kept on coming after logging over and over again, and where I'm at for the moment is a safe, strong tune that brings in the torque nice and early and builds up the power in a strong, smooth, linear manner.

While this might sound simple and straighforward in reality this has involved countless emails between Edward and myself accompanied by how many logs??? All the while Edward's supportiveness and responsiveness have been huge enablers for getting the car to where it's at today.

We're now working through an injector upgrade in prep for an E85 tune. Can't wait to see what we can achieve.

Thanks Edward and try to get some more sleep mate!
west_minist
Site Admin

XRT v4 Pump Gas vs Another Tuner E85 Tuned

Post by west_minist »

v4 3rd Gear Dyno SAE.png
v4 3rd Gear Dyno SAE.png (77.55 KiB) Viewed 8706 times
west_minist
Site Admin

Re: NikL - 2004 ADM Subaru Liberty 3.0R 6MT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

Blue STI Injectors were installed to prepare for E85 and possible SC application

Return to “Subaru H6 3.0”