Driver Weight: 50kg
Total Weight: 1698kg

Mods
- Full Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Cosmos Racing CAI

2015-09-21
- BMC OTA Intake - http://www.bmcairfilters.com/eng/air-in ... rbox/14/c2
- Replaces cosmos Filter elemnet
- Creates a Ram Air Intake Setup...More Straight and direct airflow into the into Kakimotor Intake Chamber and on into Inatke manifold-

Weather:- http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... California
west_minist
Site Admin

Stock Performance

Post by west_minist »

Stock_Critical_Data.png
Stock_Critical_Data.png (14.46 KiB) Viewed 22583 times
The car seems to have a critical intake leak. Not working well right now.

Customer is resolving all issues.
west_minist
Site Admin

Re: ChrisKu - 2008 USDM Subaru Legacy H6 3.0R 5EAT - Tuning

Post by west_minist »

AFR Sensors and MAF sensors were changed. The car is working alot better.
Keems3.0R

Post by Keems3.0R »

Ed has been doing an amazing job, diagnosing all the small problems that needed addressing to help make my suby run at tip top shape. The tuning so far has been like night and day over the stock ecu steup! Ed really knows subys inside and out and has walked me through the tuning/diagnostic work he has been doing with my suby since we began. He works tireless at all times of the day & is a genius with subarus! Cannot thank him enough for all the advice / experience he has provided throughout the tuning process...every penny spend and all the time working with him is well spent! I learn something new every with ed! We have just begun tuning and i cannot wait for the final result! Keep you all posted! Ill try to post pics too! Thanks Ed!
Keems3.0R

Post by Keems3.0R »

Next on the list of things to do/mods for suby:
-(2)new AVCS solenoids (Installed 7/24/15)**Actaully come to find out the bozo's at the suby shop replaced the cam sensors instead..getting new avcs soleniod myself..boneheads!!
-Raptor Headers & high flow cats(100 Cel)
-Kakimoto Racing Intake chamber (Is the SHIT!!)
-Bmc OTA to replace conventional filter element
*CanBus HID 6000K Headlight Kit W/Ballast to replace hallogen headlight bulbs

Upcomming Upgrades:
-Enkei STI(10 Spoke) GunMetal Wheel set(in the works)
*K2Gear Front Eyelines(being Painted OBP/32J)
*STI Rear Lip Spoiler w/Light Bar(Being Painted OBP/32J)

Suspension mods(already installed )
-Cusco Front strut tower brace
-Cusco Rear strut tower brace

Suspension mods (comming soon)
-Cusco front lower arm brace
-Cusco front 24mm adjustable sway bay
-Cusco Rear lower arm brace
-Cusco Rear 24mm sway bar

*GrimmSpeed Radiator Shroud finally installed after 8wks backorder

Also adding a rallitek aluminum front skid plate for protecting my beautiful raptor headers!

This 3.0R will be a beast in time & with Eds help! Post pis soon!
Last edited by Keems3.0R on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keems3.0R

Post by Keems3.0R »

08 Legacy 3.0R Exhaust System
-Just wanted to add some pics of the Full Custom Exhast that will be going on this 08 3.0R.

Exhaust Parts-As Follows for Ez30 NA:
-Raptor Headers
-Custom High Flow Cats W/Dual sensor Ports *Made in House By ChargerTech Of The Netherlands*
-K2 Gear Spec Neo Full Dual Center Pipe
-Xforce Stainless Steel Dual Sports Mufflers *Out of Australia*
*Possibly in the Future will be swapping out mufflers for K2 Gear Spec Neo Quad Tips(Burnt Titanium/Heat Arrange)*

Sound Clips Will Be added soon...
Attachments
K2 Gear Spec Neo Full Dual Center Pipe & Xforce Sports Mufflers *Catback Portion*
K2 Gear Spec Neo Full Dual Center Pipe & Xforce Sports Mufflers *Catback Portion*
2015-08-05 21.47.06.jpg (222.39 KiB) Viewed 22561 times
Raptor Headers & High Flow Cat Combo*Made By ChargerTech NL*
Raptor Headers & High Flow Cat Combo*Made By ChargerTech NL*
2015-08-05 21.48.21.jpg (217.7 KiB) Viewed 22561 times
Raptor Headers
Raptor Headers
file-1.jpeg (118 KiB) Viewed 22561 times
CatBack Portion Installed
CatBack Portion Installed
2015-08-05 21.56.58.jpg (312.85 KiB) Viewed 22561 times
west_minist
Site Admin

v11c1 Feedback

Post by west_minist »

Subject: V11c1 Logs
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 23:01:38 -0700
To: XRT

Here are logs from V11c1...i am very please with the way she feels now on this ROM...shifting,power delivery, torque....in auto and in manual modes i like the way she feels...not sluggish at all even in the lower rpms if i need to pass or give a lil gas or to climb a hill...no problem now...no throttle lag at all in any mode or gear for any reason yet that I have encountered...she feels strong when i did a couple pulls...she just feels like she wants to go, peeppy, I like it! i cannot wait till I get the rest of the exhaust system on and the new torque box/racing intake chamber by kakimoto...very smooth cruising
west_minist
Site Admin

Raptor Headers and High Flow CATs installation

Post by west_minist »

20150814_223120.png
20150814_223120.png (852.73 KiB) Viewed 22501 times
20150815_000815.png
20150815_000815.png (847.95 KiB) Viewed 22501 times
20150815_000825.png
20150815_000825.png (873.27 KiB) Viewed 22501 times
Keems3.0R

Post by Keems3.0R »

On to Rom V16..The Throttle Response due to the lag has been adjusted so that when i give it gas, it goes! Its a great feeling...With the Full exhaust system in place she has a Beautiful Raspy Rumble Created by the Raptor Headers w/High flow Cats. The new exhaust system plus the Ecu tuning allows me to move thru the rpm range ALOT faster than before! Its like night and day from how the 3.0R was before I started tuning with Ed. Driving in the automatic mode is now enjoyable as the car does not struggle in 5th gear anymore, she downshifts super fast and always when i need just a lil extra power when passing/overtaking cars or climbing hills. In Full automatic Sport mode or Sport Sharp # mode, both modes feel like you are in the manual tiptronic mode with how the power is delivered in throttle response. Before tuning when i would give it gas, it would take a few seconds for the power to be delivered and i could actually start feeling/Speeding up, but now as soon as i give it gas, she just wants to go! Super peppy from Ed's tuning of the TCU, the DBW system has been fully adjusted and now it feels like theres power on demand, it an awsome feeling! No more struggling up hills or struggling for the auto tranny to downshift into 4th/3rd. Before when i would want the car to downshift in full auto mode, you would have the slam the pedal down to get it to downshift for passing/hill climbing...now you barely have to give it any gas for it to downshift to 4th! The bogged down feeling i used to have is gone now that Ed has tuned the TCU! One other thing i noticed with the TCU tuning, when i would red line any gear...between 6000-6700rpm would take really long and it would almost struggle to fully redline to shift gears...now it just flys throughout the WHOLE rpm range,especially at the top of the rpm range it doesnt stall out or struggle to pull thru to redline for gear shifting. Everything ed has done with the TCU has been above and beyond my expectations, Shifting is smoother & faster than before! Videos will be posted soon of how she flys!!
We are close to finishing the Ecu tuning, but so far i am BEYOND please with all that ED has done with the 3.0R! :D Once the Kakimoto Racing Intake Chamber arrives/installed itll be the last mod i do for the 3.0R. Minor tuning adjustments might need to be made. Ive just received ROM V17. Review Comming Soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_hEl6_KMvo
Last edited by Keems3.0R on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Subaru H6 3.0”