Takeda CAI
Stage 2 5EAT Tuning

Weather

Dyno'es are based on VSS.
west_minist
Site Admin

v4e Results

Post by west_minist »

I noticed that in 4d and 4e that if I took the car above around 3500 RPMs, it would just take off. There is an incredible amount of power in the higher RPMs. The lower RPMs also have a reasonable amount of power.
v4e 2nd Gear Dyno SAE vss #1.png
v4e 2nd Gear Dyno SAE vss #1.png (55.24 KiB) Viewed 7212 times
west_minist
Site Admin

Reviews on v5

Post by west_minist »

Sent: Monday, 30 January 2017 9:42 PM
To: West_minist@xtremeracingtuning.com
Reply To: Tyler Martin
Subject: Re: v5b

Okay, wow. That made a difference. The shifting is MUCH quicker. The old version did a bit of guessing with what gear to be in, especially with slow accelerations. It is much smarter in deciding what gear to be in. When cruising along at 55mph and then suddenly giving it a lot of gas, the car immediately knows what gear to downshift to and power is put down incredibly quickly. This new stage 2 is amazing!
west_minist
Site Admin

Review

Post by west_minist »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SubaruT ... 066102065/
I just flashed a new ROM to my car that included the TMP update. Wow, that made a world of a difference. The shifting has become MUCH smoother and feels a bit more responsive. Acceleration is really quick, and it seems like I can accelerate without putting much power down. As I was logging, the 2nd gear pulls felt much quicker than they previously were.
I don't know if there are people on this group who are still considering having Ed tune their car, but if there are, just do it. He takes care of you and your car. This isn't some off the shelf tune. He takes the time to match the tune to your car. He also finds new ways to perfect the tune such as this recent TMP update. Ed, you are a genius.