Fuel Octane: 87RON

Weather data:- http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... C+WA+98045

1Year weather history to date

Other forum:-
west_minist
Site Admin

v2 vs v0 - 2n Gear Dyno SAE

Post by west_minist »

v0 is the based tuned, running the stock Ign map to be dialed in. At this point the car kinda behave like the stock tune. IAM was low.
v2 vs v0 - 2nd Gear Dyno SAE.png
v2 vs v0 - 2nd Gear Dyno SAE.png (27.77 KiB) Viewed 6620 times
west_minist
Site Admin

Review

Post by west_minist »

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.p ... 50492.html
I'm in the final phases of tuning with Edward of XtremeRacingTuning.com for my 2013 Legacy 3.6R. I have not posted in many years (previously owned 2005 SWP Legacy GT Wagon, 5spd, black interior - a unicorn...) but wanted to thank Edward for his work and encourage others to tune with him.

I had both the engine and transmission tuned after reading many reviews of improved performance. Decided having both done was best approach.The only mod to car, is high flow air filter and suspension, wheels/tires.

I'm very pleased with the results and surprised at how much better the car feels. The dyno testing may show a 20+ horsepower gain but what I feel is more power, general smoothness and a sense of refinement. The transmission shifts cleanly, up and down, and manual mode is now fun instead of being an irritant due to hesitation. Acceleration is much stronger and seems to build all the way to redline. The car is greatly improved...

Edward is great to work with and helped me through some initial fumbling with the software. After that it was quite easy to re-flash and log data.

So, very happy with the tuning and highly recommend Edward.

Don
v4 vs v2 - 2nd Gear Dyno SAE.png
v4 vs v2 - 2nd Gear Dyno SAE.png (43.3 KiB) Viewed 6601 times