Info
Owner: PatrickG
Rom: EA1T100A
Tyres: 225/60-17
Car Weight: 1395kg
Driver Weight: 111kg
Total Weight: 1506kg

Mods
AVO custom header back with high flo cat.
AVO CAI
west_minist
Site Admin

Customer's review

Post by west_minist »

https://www.facebook.com/XtremeRacingTu ... 1091996411
So I want to talk a little bit about Xteme Racing Tuning.

First off, if you’ve used other cheap tunes you just got ripped off. I won’t mention names but comparatively it’s not even a tune, just a lot of noise and no go at all. I’ve been there and done that so I can a-test first hand. Secondly, I don’t think Ed from Xtreme charges enough in my humble opinion. This is details of my tuning experience so far:

Last Saturday reached out and had Ed contacting me almost immediately. Bought the software, had some issues, but finally got it figured out because they didn’t support my ecu yet... but with Ed’s help they do now.

Ed was immediately working on my tune once we got in my ecu. Took some logs and before I even sent them he had my first tun sent to me. He must have seen how junky stock rom was. He worked and communicated all day Sunday. It’s been about a week or a little more now. Ed has revised and sent 4-5 tune revisions with hopefully only a little more data to get him to perfect it. He has been in contact with me almost everyday from 7am-10pm everyday. I can’t speak highly enough about his work ethic and attention to customer support. He is a master at his craft and is probably severely undercharging honestly for what he can do and his knowledge.

Result: 2015 Subaru Impreza hatchback that at best was loud and couldn’t get out of its own way. As of tonight, CAI installed and some revisions to come im sure, but chased down a turbo Hyundai, yes I’m old but it was fun, and made a WRX out of Boston on my trip today turn his head and stare and gave him a little run for his money. Oh, did I mention it N/A and only a few mods done on it?

Ed, thank you for your patience with all my questions. You are amazing. And like I said, no one will be disappointed by any means but what this man can do or how much attention to detail and customer service he can provide. Can’t wait to be a repeat customer really soon after this is finished!!!
west_minist
Site Admin

v2h vs Stock - Gear Pull SAE

Post by west_minist »

v2h Gear Pull SAE.png
v2h Gear Pull SAE.png (32.54 KiB) Viewed 5753 times

Return to “Subaru FB20/FB25 Tuning (Impreza / Legacy / XV Crosstrek)”