XRT continue to MASTER the Operations and Performance of the transmission (5MT, 6MT, 4EAT, 5EAT, CVT) delivery of TORQUE & POWER to the ground in any models utilising the 32bit ECU (Legacy, Impreza WRX & STI, XV, Crosstek, etc). This is seen through tuning, customer feedback and REAL results based and posted all over the internet, including here on XRT.
Addition reviews are here for Auto Transmissions:
Torque Management are already patched in those tuning!
- Subaru CVT Tuning by Xtreme Racing Tuning (XRT)
- Subaru Tuning that affects 5EAT Operations & Performance
- Subaru Tuning that affects 4EAT Operations & Performance
- Quicker shifting
- Firmer shifting
- Appropriate gear selection for less labouring or load on the engine
- Less ping/knocking due to the transmission wanting to be in high gear all the time.
- Less pedal moving to make the transmission shifting
- Better fuel mileage
- Easy over-taking and maneuvering due to quicker acceleration due to the above points