Stock Critical Data.png
Stock Critical Data.png (26.26 KiB) Viewed 5021 times
west_minist
Site Admin

v0 Feedback

Post by west_minist »

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SubaruT ... 7964263649
('13WRX motor/turbo swapped) 05 Legacy GT 5EAT -
and I have to say that I am quite impressed! I have a good deal of experience with modded turbo Subarus, but usually MT models. This 5EAT was kind of driving me crazy before Ed got to it. Ed definitely knows what he's doing, the car feels like there is a great deal more mid-range torque already, but the biggest change that I noticed was in the throttle response and transmission operation. Even in regular auto mode the trans shifts FAST and FIRM. Engagement is so quick, it feels like a sport transmission. The lag is gone from sport-manual shifting, and the normal auto mode shifts like I would in an MT. I'm really excited to see how things progress as we move beyond v0 and get deeper into awakening this LGT :) Thank you Edward! :D

EDIT: I also wanted to say that Ed is a pleasure to work with, he's quick to respond and take care of me as we go through things. Answers all my questions and then some. Definitely the best support I've gotten from a tuner, he really takes his service seriously, and the community here surrounding XRT is great as well. Super glad I decided to go ahead with XRT!